Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Social Networks

Good evening! Is it me or has blogger been weird lately? I don't know why but my "followers" list comes and goes and when I go look at blogs I follow I don't see them there and then they appear. So odd!

On that note, today was a little hot and gloomy here in Florida. I did these yesterday and the photos came out darker than I liked but I was able to adjust the contrast and brightness a bit. I had fun doing these! They're a few of the networks I use often: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter - Twitter being the least used...I'm still getting a hang of it :-).

Tomorrow is my first "Pink Wednesday"! I'm excited about the theme I'm doing! Come back tomorrow to see :-)



4 comments:

  1. Awww I Love this!!! I Love love this.. So nice. The Google is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzy O.!!

    xoxo Big C.Ly

    ReplyDelete
  3. TC no silly! The good thing about all of this is we choose what we want to put on our nails and nothing is set in stone!

    ReplyDelete

 

Brought to you by Big C.Ly and Lil C.Ly