Saturday, November 26, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Click to enlarge!
This is a Modern Warfare 3 design request made by my brother. I think he was kidding when he requested this but I wanted to do it anyways!

So how did your Black Friday go? I actually don't like shopping on Black Friday even with all the deals the stores provide. I feel like by the time I get to the store all the good items are gone and it's so over crowded that shopping doesn't feel as comfortable as I'd like it to be. Half the time I don't know what I'm looking for when I go! In a few weeks I'll probably find something I'll want and realize it's much cheaper if I purchased it on Black Friday lolz.

What you're looking at:
Thumb: "Call of Duty"
Index: "Blast Shield" Perk
Middle: MW3 Logo
Ring: Modern Warfare 3 Cover image
Pinky: "Blind Eye" Perk
"Inspiration Board"



(All of our designs are hand drawn and we do not use stencils or stamps)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Brought to you by Big C.Ly and Lil C.Ly