Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I vant to suck your blood!



Hello again!! It was so beautiful out today :-) I'm pretty excited for the weather change since we don't get a lot of cold here in Orlando, Fl. It doesn't really get cold (and stays cold) until mid November and lasts until probably early February.

I absolutely loved creating this design and my favorite would have to be the eye ball. I originally saw some images of blue bloody eyes but thought the red eye would be suitable for this theme. You can't really see it but I'm holding onto a skeleton type of zombie voo doo doll I picked up at Walgreens in their seasonal section the other day. I can't seem to find where I put that doll though! I hope it doesn't creep up next to me when I sleep :-/

Anyways..I'll be working on my Halloween costume soon! Soon meaning probably the week of Halloween because I'm a procrastinator. I'm thinking about picking up a sewing machine..not sure what kind yet but maybe something simple since I don't know how to use one. I've been looking for nice throw pillows to put on my bed but the nice pillows are all expensive and cheap ones don't have the look I want so if I get that sewing machine maybe I'll make my own :-).

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Brought to you by Big C.Ly and Lil C.Ly